Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Reviewing Panel
Abstract Decision Notification
Draft Paper Submission
In September 2024, members of the pipeline industry from around the world will gather in Calgary for the 15th International Pipeline Conference (IPC 2024). Organized by volunteers representing international energy corporations, energy and pipeline associations and regulatory agencies, the IPC has become internationally renowned as the world's premier pipeline conference.
IPC is hosted by ASME with support and participation of PRCI.
This is a not-for-profit conference and proceeds continue to support educational initiatives and research in the pipeline industry. IPC 2024 will take place from Monday, September 23 – Friday, September 27, 2024. Please check back for information and keep up with IPC social media.
The International Pipeline Conference is designed to inform, enlighten and motivate! Thank you for your support of and involvement in the conference!
- Pipeline Safety Management Systems
- Project Management, Design, Construction, and Environment
- Pipeline and Facilities Integrity
- Operations, Monitoring and Maintenance
- Materials and Joining
- Geohazard Management and Strain-Based Design
- Risk and Reliability
- Offshore, Upstream, and Production Pipelines
- Emerging Fuels and Greenhouse Gas Emissions